Getting dark circles these days has become everyone’s piece of cake and that a bit psychological disturbance can easily get you these beautiful scars. Though there is no specific inheritance pattern to be followed here but surely it can be caused due to inheritance, sleepless nights, long working hours, crying and also unbalanced diet pattern.Well, if there are several reasons to get these dark circles there are for sure ways of getting away with them. So here we are with a few home remedies to get away with dark circles. Here are some ways to remove dark circles
- Rose Water: Fresh and cold rose water has a lot of skin benefits and that it has an essential role in releasing stress from face. All you need is cold and fresh rose water a a thick cotton swab. Soak the cotton eye pads in rose water and just put them over your eyes for 10- 15 minutes and you will be able to see varied changes overtime. Repeat this process twice daily for two weeks continuously.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is considered to be the best bleaching reagent and works well in every condition. It has Vitamin C and can work wonders if used constantly. Extract some lemon juice from a fresh slice of lemon and apply it over and around eyes with a cotton ball/ swab and leave for about 5-10 minutes. Then wash off with cold water and pat dry. Consider doing this once in every one to two days and you will be able to notice remarkable changes.
- Almond Oil: Not only health benefits but almond oil also serves several beauty benefits. Apply a considerable amount of almond oil around your eyes and massage your eyes in a circular motion for 5- 10 minutes before sleeping. Wash off your face with lukewarm then cold water in the morning and changes will be observant after a week or two.
- Tomato: Again, tomatoes like lemon are considered to be bleaching agents and has Vitamin C which can help lighten skin. They can be clubbed up with lemon juice and the mixture can be evenly applied all over around your eyes for 10-15 minutes and then can be washed off with cold water for about two times a week. Once changes are observant you can reduce the changes to once everyday.
- Potato: Potato can not only decrease skin pigmentation that is dark circles but also puffiness around eyes. It works as a bleaching agent and works wonders of used on a regular basis. All you need to do is take a raw potato and grate it. Extract the potato juice and you may even preserve it for daily basis. Apply the potato juice evenly around eyes with a cotton ball and let it stay for 10- 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water. Instead of potato juice you can even use thin potato slices and let them stay on for a while. Try it on people!!