Megan Fox diet plan
Megan fox was born on 16 May, 1986. She is a famous American actress and supermodel. She commenced her career in 2001 l, with small roles in television and played a role in sitcom Hope and Faith. She debuted with a comedy genre film Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. In 2007, she gained momentum wit her film Transformers. She is a symbol of modern female and appeared in covers of few magazines including Rolling Stone, Maxim, FHM.Fox dated actor Brian Green after her interaction in film Hope &Faith. In 2010, they got married in a private ceremony. They filed divorce in 2015, but they came together in 2016. They together has 3 sons: Noah Shannon Green, Bodhi Ransom Green and Journey river Green. She also takes care of his stepson Kassiu, Green’s son with actress Vanessa Marcil.
She has been always open about her thoughts on sex. She admitted in an interview that she is bisexual. Fox in an interview said that she fell in love with a female stripper. She further expressed her views on belief that is “all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes”. Fox has different disorders including obsessive–compulsive disorder, self harming, insecurities and low self esteem. Her statement in GQ interview about OCD, “This is a sickness, I have an illness—this is not OK anymore.”
She was part of some films which prove to be a turning point for her including Hope & Faith, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of fallen, Jennifer’s body, Jonah Hex,Teenage mutant ninja and Teenage mutant ninja turtles. And recieved various honours for this film including Teen Choice Awards,Scream Award, Spike Video Game Award, and Golden Rasberry Award. Megan fox dietician Harley, made a 5 factor diet for client to give her proper nutrition. This diet includes 5 small meals. And there is a relaxation day for her too, in which she can eat anything she wants too. This day is also known as cheat day. You can also find Rihanna Diet Plan Secret Out.
Few things Megan Fox diet and fitness regime Contains are
- She takes fruits and green vegetables as a part of carbohydrates.
- She avoids foods like chips, bread, and whole grain foods and junk food.
- She always take her breakfast at time. And she loves to eat eggs white part in her breakfast.
- She takes excess of Vitamin E (antioxidant), for which she eats almonds. Almonds are useful for losing weight as it has excess of fiber and protein.
- She also takes apple cider vinegar on salads, to shed weight. It should be taken in very small amount as it is basic in nature